Saturday, May 12, 2018

FOOD BLOG #2

SO

For this weeks food log its kind of....uh...disgraceful.

Not only did I not really log anything but I think I had one "balanced" meal the whole week, which was a wrap on a spinach tortilla (which I only ate because my mom made me lunch) with buffalo chicken lunch meat and humus with some pop chips and a fruit mix.

At work they extended nurses week an extra few days so I ate there because I have no will power, I opted for the veggie burgers to save on fat and also because they're super good, no bun because the bread makes me sick with beans, coleslaw (much better this time) and some chips and I had that about three times through the week, along with chick fil a one day because we were busy and I had cake 5 times 💩, it was graduation for one of my coworkers kids and she brought in an extra cake she had like a devil and cake is my absolute favorite so....y'know.

I don't really even remember what all I ate besides that, its just been a mess, the only good thing is since I was so about eating healthier and all that shit it made me really disappointed reflecting on all the decisions I made. I knew it wouldn't be something I did 100% at the beginning so the guilt is a good thing I suppose, it means I still have this idea that I'm going to do better in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment