Saturday, July 14, 2018

ITSA ME

So, hello...its me

I've been moody, which is kind of normal because I'm generally moody but like petty...lashing out kind of irritable moody. I figure its mostly because I'm tired but also I'm on my period.

I've been feeling really crowded out lately also, like my space is being invaded physically and mentally and its draining, not that it takes a lot to wear me out to be honest but still. I need SPACE I need SOLACE I need to GET AWAY. I hate the feeling of being trapped and my time being used unwisely aka, spent on me, myself, and I.

I've been working a lot and the long stretches with small breaks is starting to make me a little ragged. I hope when summer is over and there aren't so many people taking days off things will go back to being a little more normal but until then I feel like a dried sponge. I've been dragging at work too, yesterday I sat in a back stairwell (because it doesn't have cameras) for about 15 minutes to rest because we have been kind of busy the last few days. I normally don't do stuff like that but I need a few minutes alone.

I'm getting my haircut on Tuesday so I'm hoping that will help, y know so I can at least look put together while I die on the inside. I'm hoping my bridesmaids dress will come in soon, I had to return it and order a bigger size because the bust was too small on the first on even though everything else fit pretty well sans the length of course but when your short you just expect that. 

This kind of a crappy post/update but since I haven't made a post in a while and was feeling like....I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment