Sunday, August 19, 2018

?NEW?THINGS?

The weather has been fairly nice lately, a nice breeze and a fair amount of rain, I'm hoping it means we're in for a nice fall/winter. I remember the Christmas before last was 90 fucking degrees, which was ridiculous but I don't control the weather.

I guess the cooler weather has me in that kind of mood which also gets me in that "changing" kind of mood, kind of makes me want to start some new things or try some new things or something. I think most people feel that in January but it usually hits me about this time of year. Like I'd like to pick up a new hobby or try new restaurants and shit like that but I never really do. I barely keep up with the "hobbies" I have now and once you start getting in all those types of things they become expensive it seems like and as for trying new places...I have no excuse, I'm just kind of lazy and I never want to drive.

But I try to keep a good head about it and not let it discourage me from still at least wanting to try. I keep my list of places and things relatively small so that even if I only do 2 or 3 a year I'm not feeling like I failed.Also remind me that trying a new location of a place I've been 100 times does not count. SOOO we'll see, small hopes here in favor of getting things done.

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way, I get in a different mood this time of year. I really love the fall and the Halloween season. I like to try new things and new places too. You have a companion now to do those things this year if you'd like. I think it would benefit both of us mental health wise. Great post Screechy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize I had to choose a setting to get notifications for comments sorry :(
      It will be nice, maybe we can motivate each other into eating at new places or trying out new stores.

      Delete
    2. I didn't get any notifications of replies either. We should. I messaged you on facebook.

      Delete