Monday, September 3, 2018

Movie list

I've been compiling a list...a long list, of cult classic-y type movies for me and my sister to watch together, mostly for her benefit because she hasn't seen most of them yet and it's really a shame but we all can't have tastes as good as me 👌 .

ANYWAYS

Its a long.ass.list. (at least I feel like it is) so I'm putting it here just in case something happens to the notebook I put it in. Naturally I'll mark out ones as we've seen them and I starred the 5 I have't seen and a page break to save you all from a long ass load.


  • Blade (the trilogy)                                                
  • Taxi Driver
  • American Graffiti
  • Spaceballs
  • O'Brother where art thou
  • This is Spinal Tap
  • Romeo + Juliet
  • Space Jam
  • Schindlers List
  • Jackie Brown
  • Reservoir Dogs
  • Bottle Rockets
  • The Usual Suspects
  • Saving Private Ryan
  • Election ('99)
  • Eraserhead
  • The Warrior ('79)
  • The Evil Dead ('81)
  • Blade Runner
  • Heathers
  • They live ('88)
  • Army of Darkness
  • Alien
  • Deathrace 2000
  • Deathrace 2021
  • Officespace
  • Frankenhooker
  • Liquid Sky ****
  • House('77)
  • Boondock Saints
  • Ichi the Killer
  • Mad Max('77)
  • Empire of Ants
  • Wizards('77)
  • Bad Taste
  • Old Boy('03)
  • El Mariachi ****
  • Brazil('85) ****
  • Repo Man ****
  • I kill giants ****
  • The Thing('82)
  • The Witches
  • Ginger Snaps
  • To Wong Foo, thanks for everything, Love Julie Newmare


3 comments:

  1. Which Romeo and Juliet? i'm hoping the original one with Leonard what's his name. I thought he was a great Romeo. And thank the heavens that she has finally seen Space Jam. The fact that there are Americans who have never seen that movie should be a crime. And I love the Wong Foo movie personally. And hell yesssss to el Mariachi. i used to own it on DVD way back when.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, your posts are not nearly as long as you think they are. Please don't worry about it, your content is really good, and I never get annoyed at reading the entire thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one with Leonardo DiCaprio, its a goodie but baddie so she needs to see it, John Leguizamo is a fav too so.
    I left some off, some other ones that aren't really as important in my opinion just to make the list a little more doable for now.

    ReplyDelete